Come join our Casemet team in Pärnu! We are now looking for a
We provide a work environment that encourages development, continuous improvement and innovation in a growing production technology company. Welcome to the Casemet team! #CasemetTeam
As an office assistant, you will be responsible for the daily tasks of Casemet Group's HR and finance team. Your duties include e.g. internal communication, assisting with recruitment and induction, maintaining documents related to the employment relationship, cooperation with outsourced payroll administration and assisting office and financial administration tasks. The tasks also include archiving and other data management tasks. You work in active cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders. The work requires systematization, good organizational skills and an active approach to work. As an office assistant, you have the opportunity to develop both your own skills and the organization's operations.
The job starts as soon as possible and is full-time and permanent. The job location is in Casemet Pärnu´s factory (Turba 19).
What we expect from the candidate
- Genuine interest in HR and office tasks
- Commercial educations
- Experience in versatile office tasks
- Excellent IT skills (especially with Excel) and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Estonian (Finnish is considered an advantage)
- Able to travel on a business trip to Finland few times a year
What we offer
- A challenging, interesting, and versatile job in a growing production technology company
- Competitive salary and good employment benefits
- The opportunity to develop professionally
- Flexible working hours (possibility of partial remote work)
- Modern tools and softwares
- Motivated and encouraging colleagues in Pärnu and Mikkeli
Apply for the job no later than xx.4.2023
For more information of the job, please contact Päivi Pyy +358 40 163 2345, email@example.com.