Our Casemet team in Pärnu has a great opportunity open, as we are now looking for a
We provide a work environment that encourages development, continuous improvement and innovation in a growing production technology company. Welcome to the Casemet team! #CasemetTeam
As a product designer you will be working with a small engineering team with a focus on designing and documenting Casemet´s own and our customer´s sheet metal products. You will collaborate strongly with customers and internal stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to participate in product development projects from a broader perspective.
What we expect from the candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant work experience from manufacturing industry
- Excellent IT skills and teamwork skills
- Experience in 3D-modeling. Experience in sheet metal designing is considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of the production methods of the sheet metal industry is considered an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English and Estonian
- Able to travel on a business trip to Finland few times a year
What we offer
- A challenging, interesting, and versatile job in a growing production technology company
- Competitive salary and good employment benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Modern tools and softwares
- Motivated and encouraging colleagues in Pärnu and Mikkeli
Apply for the job no later than 11.9.2022.
For more information of the job, please contact Aki Hyyryläinen (+358505353796, email@example.com)